We help you create local listings on Google My Business to reach customers in your community on Google Maps and Google Search.
We can help you set this up such that when people search for your business name you will be found on Google Maps
How to add my Business to Maps
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- Zoom in to the map where you want to add your business.
- In the bottom right, click Send Feedback.
- Click Add a missing place.
- Drag the marker where your business is, and add any relevant information.
- Click Submit.
Google My Business gets you in front of your customers. You’ll stand out, whether people are looking for you on Google Search or Maps.
You can set your company’s hours, contact info, and more. Customers find the right info, right at their fingertips — and can get in touch with just a click.
Share what’s best about your business. Or, take people on a virtual tour and open your doors to customers before they arrive.
To Edit my Business on Google Maps
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure you’re using card view. …
- Choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Info at the top of the page.
- Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears. …
- Click Apply.